Rubrics: Creating a Level Grading Field
July 11, 2012 Leave a comment
Part of this session included using the Blackboard Learn Interactive Rubrics tool.
- Rubrics are interactive / gradable.
- Enables efficient and consistent grading.
- The instructor can create, copy and edit rubrics.
- Rubric grading process is integrated into the normal grading workflows.
- Interactive rubrics can be used for assignments, blogs, Discussions, Wikis and Journals.
For step-by-step directions on how to create interactive rubrics, samples you can download and import into Bb, and much more:
username and password: bbw77
(Provided with permission. Available until Aug. 31, 2012)